Counselors' Corner Announcements
Counselors' Corner Home
North Mississippi Medical Center Summer Volunteer Program - Must be 15 by June 1, 2017. For more info or application packets, see Mrs. Collier or Mrs. Wilemon. Deadline March 31, 2017.
HELP grant application due March 31st. More details here: http://riseupms.com/state-aid/help/
Requirements for the HELP Grant:
• Be a legal resident of the State of Mississippi
• Be within one year of high school graduation (current college freshman)
• Have scored a minimum of a 20 on the National ACT
• Have a minimum of a 2.50 cumulative college grade point average
• Have completed a specific high school core curriculum.
• Attend an approved postsecondary institution in Mississippi
• Meet income limitations
• Demonstrate need by completing the FAFSA
• Tuition and required fees at a public institution
• Participants attending a private institution will receive an award amount equal to the award of a student attending the nearest comparable public institution.
• Max 8 semesters (12 trimesters) or bachelor’s degree completion, whichever comes first.
Rising seniors interested in Pharmacy - Ole Miss Summer College June 29 - July 28. Visit www.outreach.olemiss.edu/schs for more info.
Mississippi State University Preview Days - March 20th and March 27th. Lunch will be provided. Cost is $10 per person. Online registration opens February 17th at 9:00 am. First come, first serve basis - space is limited. For more information, visit SpringPreview.msstate.edu.